1. Cupping helps to reduce pain and inflammation.
2. Improves blood flow.
3. Used for relaxation, well being and deep tissue massage.
4. It is safe, non invasive and inexpensive treatment.
5. Rejuvenation of body organs.
6. Facilitates healing process and strengthens immune system.
7. Used to treat:
- Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia.
- Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Gynecological disorders.
- Skin problems: eczema and acne.
- High blood pressure.
- Migraines, Anxiety and depression.
- Varicose veins.
Skin: Improved metabolism in skin tissue, better functioning of sebaceous and sweat glands, improved healing and improved skin resistance.
Muscles: Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
Joints: Increased blood flow and secretion of synovial fluid.
Digestive system: Increased peristalsis and secretion of digestive fluids, better digestion and excretion.
Blood: Improved blood circulation, improved functioning of RBC and WBC.
Nervous System: Stimulates sensory nerves of skin, Improves ANS.
Cupping is a low-risk therapy. The side effects will typically occur during your treatment or immediately after. Lightheadedness or dizziness, sweating or nausea may be experienced.
After treatment, the skin around the rim of the cup may become irritated and marked in a circular pattern. There may be risk of Infection after undergoing cupping therapy and it can be avoided if practitioner follows the right methods for cleaning skin and controlling infection before and after the session.
- Burns from heated cups.
- Blisters : second degree 0f burn than can caused by dry cups
- if stayed for long time.
- Blisters of cupping.webp
- Muscle tension or soreness.
- Skin infections, bruising, itching or scarring.